Dead at Daybreak

 Hey, everyone! Today, I will talk about my novel "Dead at Daybreak". Firstly I want to say I was struggling with writing this blog. Because I was having some issues reading my novel, as I haven't had a lot of free time to read. Because I have had a lot of tests lately, but I have read a bit know and I want to share some of it with you guys.


So I learnt a bit about van Heerden and I think this is why he does what he does. As a young boy van Heerden lost his dad, there was a earth quack and people from the mine was stuck. van Heerdens dad was part of the group who tried to save them. He did save them but then there was another earth quack and he was killed. And I think thats why van Heerden is a investigator and why he is kind of  a troubled man.


And now on the investigation, van Heerden goes deeper into the investigation and finds a connection between Stefans murder and a notorious criminal named Thobela. Thobela has a personal vendetta on the police. van Heerdens investigation becomes more dangerous with the deceit and betrayals within the criminal underground and police.


Throughout these chapters, van Heerden struggles with personal demons from his past while trying to stay one step ahead of those trying to silence him. The novel gets more exciting as van Heerden gets closer to the truth behind the murder and the dark secrets that powerful people are willing to protect at all cost.


Overall the novel set the stage for a exciting story with big twists and turns, complex characters and danger waiting around every corner for van Heernden. Im very excited to read further and I cant wait to tell you guys about it.       

Comments

  1. Excellent. I am really interested to read your next post. And I would also like to read this book

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dead at Daybreak

Dead at Daybreak